Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awesome God! by Terri







Have I mentioned lately what an Awesome God we have?
It is so easy to be overwhelmed by the the little trials
That satan throws into our path
To distract us from our daily walk with God.
My knees grow sore from time spent in prayer.
Then when I am ready to give up -
The unexpected happens.
It's almost as if God is saying H - E - L - L - O !
Did you forget something?
I am always here for you!
That's when I am reminded
What an Awesome God we have!

It reminds me of my favorite verse: Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you" declairs the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Walk with God!

Terri

No comments: